Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Nyago song - "tsuyu"



Nyago is back!!

This week I made the brave decision to spend money that I don't have (thankyou plastic man) to get something that I used to have, but then I didn't, but now I do again!

Yes, my KORG K49 was delivered yesterday, and I got some time to use it today.

Now, if something with a name like KOOOOOOOOOOOORG doesn't inspire you to make great music, then what the blazes will?!

I repeat: KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Man, I love shouting that word.

Anyway, I knocked together a pretty meaningless track, I think it's ok. Cubase was being very weird, so I had dificulty with the volume balance. Really must learn how to use that program sometime.

You can play the track as usual in the music player over there ---------->

Or you can download the full version here


tsuyu means rainy season. We had a real downpour for hours. It's cleared up now, so I think I'll pop into town before this weekend disappears forever.

No comments: