Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Some worthless images

I don't have anything major to add from recently. So let's just look at some photos together.


Are you comfortable?





I live in a country where dry-cleaners give you profound messages.


But proof-reading goes out of the window when it comes to multi-million dollar acting productions.





A country where I couln't get on the train at 01:04am because there literally was no space left.




It's no wonder people keep on losing their dogs. And wives.




I like Taraco. In pasta. On toast. Even in rice balls. But, when its six in the morning and it so blatantly looks like what it is - a full fish ovary - I have to decline. Can't they just mash it up like everyone else? One thing the Brits are very good at is making meat and fish look like it was never a living thing (or was born shrink-wrapped).






Do you have any lovely photographs? If you do, please, do send them to me. I probably can't remember what you look like anymore.

No comments: