Thursday, November 30, 2006

More recording troubles o(#_#)o

I certainly haven't had much luck lately when it comes to recording my acting jobs.
Last month I did a promotion Video for media manufacturer Imation, almost exclusively using me. I'm trying to get a DVD copy of the ad, but my agency is notoriously fickle about these things, so I doubt that it will materialise.
The ad was only shown for three days on a big screen outside Shinbashi station in central Tokyo. The ad was only shown once an hour, so we waited, in the rain. Eventually my camera ran out of batteries, so I had to use my mobile phone. When it finally came on, my hands were so cold that I had difficulties pressing the button! having tried in vain for about three hours, this is all I could capture - just pictures of my hands! Oh well. Click on the eSnips buttons for more video disappointment!!





No comments: